June 19, 2021
Show Times: 2:30 pm and 4:45 pm
Lots of Useful Information
We are excited to have the opportunity to present our year end Recital! All the dancers are very excited to perform. We have gathered the performance information on these web pages.
We are at a new venue for this performance and with COVID, there are rules and restrictions that the venue requires of everyone to follow. We will be performing our Recital at KSU Dance Theater on their Marietta Campus (1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060). Click on the Directions button to see the map of the area. Please see the show packet for drop off directions.
* If you are not feeling well, please stay at home
* Doors open to the venue 20-30 minutes prior to performance time
* Arrive ON TIME
* Social distancing as you enter and exit the venue
* Parent volunteers will be assisting, PLEASE follow their instructions
* You must take your seat immediately upon entering the front doors
* Ushers may assist in the dismissal of the audience at the conclusion of the performance.
* Restrooms - please be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
* The venue does not allow any gatherings in lobby area (prior to, during or after the show)
* Dancers will be dropped off and enter the backstage door to the theater (LOOK FOR SIGN)
* Dancers will leave the theater via the same backstage door they entered, parents please pick up at same location.
* Venue does not allow any food or drink in the lobby area
* Saturday rehearsal is closed.
* No flash photography or video allowed during the production.
* Each participating dancer purchased 2 tickets. Due to the limited seating, there will not be any additional seats for sale.
* Tickets will be handed out at the studio at June rehearsals. Parents must sign for the tickets.
* Due to COVID and social distancing requirements, the theater has blocked the seats off to allow for social distancing and to maximize seating. Due to these restrictions .... All tickets will be assigned.
The Recital Show Packet button is a link to a pdf file - it contains the necessary information you will need to make your performance experience an enjoyable one.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us.
The Staff at AABD