Saturday, February 27, 2021
* All dancers - please arrive at Theater - dressed in pink tights, and warm up leotards with hair and make-up complete, except lipstick.
* Dancers are to be dropped off at the left side entrance door. Same door as Friday
* Dancers, Staff and Patrons will have their temperature taken at the door prior to
entry into the venue
* Dancers must submit a COVID-19 Health Check Google Form for Friday and
Saturday. Print form out or have it available on your phone. You will receive an email
with your responses (check your spam folder if you do not see it).
* Masks are required at all times inside the venue
* Dancers will exit this same door they entered. Dancers will not be allowed to enter or exit through the lobby
* Parents will not be allowed in the building until 30 minutes prior to show time
* Remember to arrive on time, as the venue doors will be locked once the performance
* Please review the Covid guidelines for the theater and comply with all requests
* No flash photography or video allowed during the production
* Arrival Times:
Ballet Academy 1:00 pm
Grades 6 and Up 1:00 pm
Grades 4/5 and up 1:30 pm
Grades K/1 2:00 pm
Grades 2/3 2:00 pm
* Departure Time:
* Dancers will not be allowed to leave the theater between show.
* Dancers will be dismissed immediately following the the second show. Dancers will exit the same door they entered. Dancers may not leave via the lobby.
* We must exit the building by 9 pm
Other Important items to know:
* All dancers and volunteers MUST wear a mask at all times in all areas of the building. Dancers do not have to wear masks while performing at this time, BUT that is subject to change. In the event masks will be required for performing, “Nude” color masks will be needed. They can be purchased at DanceMax Dance Wear on Canton Rd. in Marietta.
* Dancers need to bring snacks and dinner for Saturday
* NO FOOD or DRINKS (except water) allowed in dressing rooms or lobby. We will find a spot in the hallways to have snacks between shows.
* Keep rooms clean and tidy. Please leave rooms better than when you arrived.
* Younger dancers, please bring some quiet games to play with your friends.
* ALL DANCERS must label ALL their belongings, including leotards, tights, and shoes..
* No large rolling bags or oversized suitcases in the dressing rooms.
* No undergarments are to be worn under tights or costumes of any age level.
* NO parents in dressing rooms or backstage unless signed up to chaperone during a scheduled show.